Thursday, November 12, 2009

feliz cumpleaños, señorita.

señorita,

this little post is especially for you. i'm sorry i missed your actual birthday. it sneaked up on me! and sorry i didn't have anything substantial for you. i have no money. hahaha. but you totally deserve something, because of your awesomeness, because of how good a friend you are, because of how good a teacher you are, because of that great referral you did for me, because you're just plain the best. you totally deserve to have the very happiest birthday, and more!!! but i'm lame and can't make that happen very well. so all i have for you are these silly videos that made me think of you.
i really hope you enjoy them! they sure made me laugh. :)
(the last two are my favorites)































i love you, señorita!

much love always,
liz sanderson.

No comments: